Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Cell Phone Photos

I was checking my cell phone today and realized I had several photos on my phone that I had never transferred to my laptop. In reviewing them, I found so many really cute pics that I have forgotten about. My favorites are the spontaneous pictures of when the kids are playing with my phone and take pictures of themselves. Even though many of them are blurry and with terrible lighting....I think they are worth keeping! I thought I would post these pictures here and finally take them off my phone!

Avery posing with a rattlesnake at uncle Dennis' work!

Ashlee and Justus at Tyler's basketball game!
My friends at work....

Dylan took this of Avery at Tyler's game!

Avery and "Steve the Stang"...MJHS mascot!

I asked Tyler to help me with dinner by cutting up some onions, and this is what I get.....actually a brilliant idea! Now we all do this when cutting onions!

Avery and Cael at Steph and Brock's wedding!

Smile Dylan! He actually took this on Kirk's cell phone and sent it to me at work to say "Hi!"

Avery on picture day at preschool...

.


I surprised Jaret at school on his birthday with this HUGE balloon with treats fo his class!

Avery's soccer team....

Avery and her....gum?

Dylan, Draden, and ALVIN at the movie theater!

Spanish Fork Nursing Christmas Dinner/Party

All the kids after watchin "Alvin and the Chipmunks"

Jaret and Simon!

Goooooo Blue Rockets!

Avery after dancing...waiting for her brothers to come out after school.



Fun at the cabin!

Tyler....hangin' in the car

Jaret.....???

Avery and Tyler....pretending to be Daddy!

Avery at my work meeting....some of the girls dressed her up in one of the ladies clothes and accessories!

Avery and Mackenzie Child....having fun dressing up!

Watching the sun set after hiking to the Y.

BEAUTIFUL view!

1 comment:

  1. Yes! I finally made it on your blob!!! These are cute pictures. I love the one with you and Avery. Really cute!

    ReplyDelete