Pages

Friday, September 17, 2010

Sprinville High School 20 Year Reunion!

I can't believe that it has been 20 years since I graduated from high school! I don't feel THAT old! I was on the reunion planning committee and we started planning months ago! It was a lot of work to put together! We had a lot of activities planned throughout the week. It was so fun seeing everyone again! I think everyone had a great time and I was SO glad to have it over with....until 5 more years! Class of 1991 is awesome! GOOOO DEVILS!

Diana Moore and I at Pier 49.....
Lunch after the Homecoming assembly!

Our float for the Homecoming parade!

we had lots of glow in the dark stuff for the parade!
It was so much fun!

Some of my best friends from HS:
Jenni Wimmer and Marla Robertson Hickman!

The tailgate party....at the Art's Park!

Everyone brought their familes to have a picnic!
My family was the cutest ones there!

lots of visiting and reminescing!

Avery at the Homecoming game!

enjoying the game, just like the old days.....
without flirting with all the guys!

the kid's getting into the school spirit!

Devils killed Payson....55 to 0!

Our dinner / program was at the Zermatt Resort in Midway! It was such a great night! These were our table decorations!

We decorated with items from our class!

Kevin Bachelder provided awesome entertainment!

Class of 1991!

still just as silly as we were 20 years ago!

ummmm....not sure what we were doing here! But, we laughed this hard all night long! What a blast hanging out with old friends!

The planning committee!

Me and my friends: Jenni, Mindy, Marla, and Janelle!

Class of 1991 Rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment